COVID 19 Protocols
At Nomads Tourism, we’re committed to maintaining the highest level of safety and hygiene as we welcome back our fellow travelers to Dubai. All parts of our operations adhere uncompromisingly with the latest guidelines of the UAE government’s COVID-19 Command Control Centre, as well as implementing a range of internal measures to ensure safety for both our guests and staff while you enjoy your adventure together. Given the unprecedented nature of these times, these regulations will be updated and although unlikely, they may lead to slight changes in your itinerary. We will keep our guests up to date with any changes closer to the time of the activity date.
This is what we’ve done:
For Clients & Staff
- Members of our staff use masks and gloves full-time.
- Staff is required to do frequent temperature checks and PCR testing if necessary.
- We offer full money-back guarantee for cancellation up to 24 Hrs. prior the booking event, if you are feeling unwell.
- Use of mask is mandatory throughout the trip (we ask that our guests bring their own mask)
- We maintain a safe distance of at least 2 meters.
- We encourage our guests to avoid cash transactions and book the trip online
- Printed vouchers are not necessary.
Fleet, camps and food
- All vehicles are thoroughly disinfected before and after every single tour
- Coach tours in small groups guaranteeing maximum distance between passengers as we limit the bus to 50% occupancy.
- The total number of guests at the camp site has been reduced, and tables spaced out to maintain a safe distance.
- The entire camp site is washed and disinfected before every tour.
- The dining experience is kept safe and enjoyable by adhering to the strict MOH safety protocol.
- Use of antiviral disinfectants emphasizing on commonly touched areas in the vehicle.
- Disinfectants available thoroughly.
At the HOTELS
They are implementing complete disinfection on a daily basis. Strict ventilation protocols have been established. Guests will find protective screens at buffets, bars and common areas. To know more about the Visa protocols to enter Dubai, please click here https://www.visitdubai.com/en/coronavirus-advisory